Startup Pitch Deck
Pitch Deck For Startup
A pitch deck is easy to rearrange so that, it allows you an effective experiment with the flow, tune and pictorial representation of your story. They consist mostly images & few bullet points, and this feature forces you to visualize the importance rather than getting them wander and literally lost in the habit of detailing.
Often sometimes, when things don’t seem to be working out, it is then easy and advisable to pivot in a new direction with a pitch deck. And if you know that you are really moving in need of a pitch deck at coming times, you should probably develop and refine your deck before you start on the narrative business plan.
If you are trying to persuade people to “buy in” to your story and become supporters- say beta customers, potential strategic partners, advisors, co-founders, or employees – a pitch deck is often the best medium for expressing your story.
If you are on the work due for those sophisticated investors – as an angel group or a venture capital fund – you will certainly need a pitch deck. In fact, some investors will ask that you an email of your pitch deck rather than an executive summary of a detailed business plan (although you will eventually need a full business plan when the investors begin their due diligence). If the investor invites you to their office for a meeting, your deck will provide structure to your meeting you have decided to hire a professional pitch deck consultant service to help you bring investment to your company. But, do you really know what it takes to professional pitch deck?
Our approach to make a Great Pitch Deck- Pitch Deck designed by GSPU helps you achieve your goals with your target audience. We Professionally and creatively highlight the various factors such as Length, Content, Focus, Aesthetics, delivery, etc. to ensure that the deck has maximum impact for your specific situation.
Create a Pitch Deck of your Startup
If you don’t have the time or the skill to put together a pitch deck, or if you think that it is better for you to benefit it from an outside perspective, GSPU is here at your hands to grab them in help. As we generally follow a two-step process:
1. The first step is to create a “generic” pitch deck that answers the all required Questions. We have typically started by creating one slide for each question with the title of each slide carrying the questions and the body gives you the relevant answers. We sometimes need more than one slide to answer some of the questions; and we do accept that’s fine since we are mostly brainstorming at this stage. The key is to get your ideas down where we can all see them. Now we print it out and arrange the slides across the floor. We rearrange things until we have a compelling storyline. Then we remove anything that relates your storyline. Finally, we start working on the Aesthetics part mentioned above.
2. The second step is to tailor your pitch deck for a specific meeting. If your “generic” pitch is lengthened to an average of 15 slides and if you are preparing for a 20-30 minute face-to- face meeting with a potential investor, we might not need to make many changes. On the other hand if you are presenting to a possible strategic partner, we probably want to replace your company-wide financial forecast with an analysis of how your proposed alliance benefits your potential partner. If you are preparing for a 3-minute lightning pitch, you will probably need to create a 3- slide deck that builds on the 2-3 most important graphics in your generic pitch.
Create a Pitch Deck of your Startup
Our pitch deck will cover the following:
Content & Design
This is a premium pitch deck service that will ensure you get a finished product, ready for confidently engaging with investors. You get started by requesting a quote and the process is pretty straight forward from there.
It involves work sessions with a team of top-notch professionals and includes the creation of any needed custom graphic materials, as well as professional, copyright-free imagery. The breakdown of GSPU’s service, and similar on the two other players, looks like this:
- Call with pitch deck consultant: Talk to the FounderHub team of experts and let them know your company story and key aspects.
- Crafting your pitch story: A consultant will take care of writing the story of your brand, based on previous discussions.
- Market & Competitor Analysis: We will conduct a detailed study about the product and its competitors, the present and Future market of the project
- Story Board and Content preparation. We will draft a story board and content for the project with our expert Team.
- Financial Modelling: Based on the information received from various sources we prepare a financial model and projections of the entity according to the various financial parameters
- Slides design: Founder Hub design team will take it from there and create beautiful, visually effective slides.
- Delivery and Revisions: You receive the editable file and can request the designer to work any necessary adjustments to finalize the deck.
It all can take around two weeks but that depends on the status and complexity of your project. Some aspects that will be worked on, are items like product showcase, business model, market opportunity, competition, a financial overview, traction and more. The more developed you have these, the smoother the process will be.
GSPU also offers a service for those who just need to bring new life to an existing deck. It keeps the human touch, giving you the chance to talk to the designer beforehand, letting them pay closer attention to details. The features of our Pitch Deck are
- Attractive Design
- Start-up friendly Design
- Unlimited Changes
- Free Support Services
- Investor Presentation
- Guidance on Compliances
For more details about GSPU Startup Pitch deck Service : Click here